Monday, January 31, 2011

Rimmel Glam'Eyes Mono Eyeshadow in Posh Peacock

I also got this at CVS while on clearance for about a dollar.  I was initially attracted the bright color of this really provocative blue, but I didn't have high expectations and I'm glad that I didn't.  The pigmentation is awful awful awful without a primer, hardly buildable at all, but with the NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk used as a base/primer, this shadow really shows it's true color.  I wouldn't regret the purchase because of it's cost and I still don't regret it after trying it over the jumbo eye pencil.  It definitely makes it worth it.  Below are the swatches and I will post a picture of it on my eyes soon.
With flash

Without flash

To the left is without any primer or base and on the right is the shadow over Milk.

Different angle


No comments: