Monday, December 13, 2010

Milani Baked Eyeshadow in Blue My Mind 603 Review

Looks brighter in person.














I went with my sister to CVS one day and since she works there she told me that she just set up the display for the new Milani baked eyeshadows and the colors were so inviting.  I just had to try one.  So I picked the crazy blue color.  And to my surprise this is a really fun eyeshadow and quality eyeshadow. 

I tried using it wet, but that failed for me and kind of ruined the pigment of the section where I tried it with a little bit of water on a brush.  It says you can use it WET to intensify or DRY for a softer look.  But I was able to get it looking very intense with Too Faced's Shadow Insurance and my finger to pat it on dry.  I found that using a finger worked best for packing the shadow onto the lid.  I only used a brush to blend it out.

Here is the look I was able to achieve:



No comments: