Wednesday, December 22, 2010

FLIRT! Limited Edition Eyeshadow Set at Kohl's (Review)

This eyeshadow looks appealing from the outside and it ends up meeting my expectations.  I hate when certain eyeshadow palettes/kits/sets look great from the outside but end up being crappy and worthless on the inside.  But so far I am in love with this!  I really do need to stop buying eyeshadow.  I buy new eyeshadow before I wear the ones I just bought.  Anybody else like that?

It comes with 40 shades all of which are wearable for everybody.  At first the colors seem repetitive (like the browns) but they are all different in some way.  Anyway here is a picture of the shadows:


First row swatches (with Too Faced Shadow Insurance):


Second and third row:


Fourth row (backwards):


Fifth row:


So I really think this is a steal especially because Kohl's had it on sale for around twenty dollars.  It's normally thirty, I would still buy it then and I want to buy another one just because I think I'll be using it up.
I'll keep adding pictures to this post as I use more of the shadows.


No comments: