Monday, February 20, 2012

Look with Neutral Revlon Shadows

Lid: Revlon/Satin 010 Polished Bronze
Crease: Revlon/Matte 009 Rich Sable
Highlight: Revlon/Perle 055 Sunlit Sparkle
Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden (Best primer ever especially for quickness. I'd gladly pay full price for this stuff.  It's gold.)
Liner: Femme Couture Espresso
Revlon Pencil Liner in White (I think it's discontinued)
Mascara: Prestige Blackest Lashes


I set the white eyeliner with a random white shadow which really helped the look.  My thanks goes to Marla for the tip.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look like a model! soooo jealous lol !
I am glad the tip worked for you! <3

and about the lapotop, I honestly do not know what I would do without my MacBook... I love it more than makeup, okay maybe not that much haha :)

Love & hugs from California!
Marla

Milica i Marija Martinovic said...

Love your look:)
Following you:)
It would be so nice, if you follow me back:)

Gaby said...

pretty make up...

following

gabriela jimenez

gaby-acentralamericangirl.blogspot.com