Thursday, February 2, 2012

Eye Looks w/ MAC and Tarte

Primer: Claudia Stevens Lid Primer
Shadows: MAC Parfait Amour, wet n wild Fine Wink, Lorac Black
Liner: Maybelline Studio Gel Eyeliner in Black
Mascara: Prestige Blackest Lashes




*I used Lorac Black to smoke out the liner and also to create the winged portion.  Something about the soft wing makes it more sultry (I really don't like the word sultry, but it's exactly what I mean.  Just thought I'd put that out there).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Primer: Claudia Stevens
Shadows: Tarte Puttin' on the Glitz Holiday 2011 (from the palette with the black and purply hues)
Liner: None
Mascara: Prestige Blackest Lashes
Brows: MAC Dirty Blonde

*The gradient effect was used here with the lid being the darkest shade progressing lighter into the brow bone.  I used all, but the teal and maroon shadows from the palette to create this.



No comments: