Saturday, December 1, 2012

Victoria's Secret Metallized Eye Shadow in Buzz (Review)

I've noticed these in store for a couple weeks and I found them to be very pretty, but fairly expensive for me right now at $12 a piece.  I had a Secret Rewards card from a month back so I used that to justify yet another "eyeshadow I don't need" purchase.  I do have to say after wearing this that I do not have a color like it.  At first glance it appears to be a light shade of plum, but it can also look taupe as well as gray.  It's pretty cool how versatile it is. 



Characteristics: Shimmery (no glitter fall out like some of their other shadows), pigmented (can be sheered out or layered), large in size (likely to last a very long time), plus cute packaging.  Even at $12, I think this shadow is worth it.  I haven't tried the others yet, but they seem just as quality. 

Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black on top

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Zero on waterline

Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara Blackest Black


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your eyes are so pretty oh my word! haha

www.buttonsnbows101.blogspot.com

She Likes To Pretend said...

Thanks Elizabeth! :D

Unknown said...

yeah well it don't say in thick in casecon ctri