Saturday, March 3, 2012

NYX Lipstick Swatches

CIRCE

So talk about nude, this is as nude as it gets without looking like a concealer.  I think it's gorgeous, I have it on too thick in the picture so you can imagine what it would look like blotted.

 CHIC RED:

This is the perfect red and definitely resembles the top photo in person.  The consistency of both of the lipsticks is very nice and smooth and they actually have some lasting power.  I wouldn't say either of them are moisturizing though so make sure your lips are conditioned before application.


4 comments:

Gaby said...

chic red is my favourite

gaby-acentralamericangirl.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love the chic red lipstick.

Bright Lipstick

Carly said...

I love Circe! It is one of my favorite nude lipsticks to wear. I also like honey, summer love and powder from the NYX round label line.

I saw that you followed my blog (I just started it so I got really excited!) and I followed you back! Thanks for reading. Can I ask where you saw my blog?

Thanks and I'll be reading more of your posts soon!!

-Carly

Merrybelly said...

Circe is my favorite :)
merrybellyland777.blogspot.com