Saturday, October 5, 2013

Finger Paints Nail Polish and Two-braided Hairstyle

It's been almost a year since I've posted anything!  Been really busy finishing up my bachelor's degree, i took 12 classes in total this year and worked long weeks so it's been exhausting yet rewarding at the same time.  So just to ease back into things, I want to display a new nail polish and cute hairstyle.

This is Finger Paints Figure of Art and you can get it at Sally Beauty.  I bought two hair products and the deal was that I got two free Finger Paints nail polishes and I chose this one as one of them:

It's a really pretty bronze shade that goes on smoothly.  It such an interesting and almost refreshing color to see.  I love it.

So here's a french braid beginning near my forehead that turns into a regular braid that I incorporated into a fishtail braid.  So I guess you could call it a triple-braided hairstyle.  I did need a bobby pin to keep the top braid in place with the long one because my hair was a bit short after being braided to be completely woven into the fishtail braid.

No comments: